Visitar URL original
Newest 'flutter' Questions - Stack Overflow
Skip to main content
The 2026 Annual Developer Survey Results Site is live— view the results here!

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 1
1 answer
55 views

I'm new to Flutter. I want to learn how to create a navigation bar using GoRouter. Here is my routing configuration: //routing/router.dart import 'package:android/ui/home/search_screen.dart'; import '...
Score of -5
0 answers
118 views

I am developing a Flutter personal finance app and want to automatically fetch bank transactions for users across multiple countries and banks. Since iOS does not allow general background access to ...
Score of 0
2 answers
82 views

I am developing a Flutter application that uses Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) to receive push notifications. I want to save received notifications in a local Hive database so users can view their ...
Score of 1
1 answer
49 views

I recently migrated my Flutter iOS project from CocoaPods to Swift Package Manager (SPM) using Flutter 3.47.0. Before enabling SPM, the Azure DevOps pipeline was able to build and archive the iOS app ...
Score of -2
1 answer
140 views

I am using flutter_zoom_videosdk ^2.5.10 in my flutter app to integrate zoom for video calling. But I'm getting the error as given below: onError, error: ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Invalid_Param D/...
Score of 0
0 answers
115 views

I'm building an inventory app in Flutter that scans barcodes with the rear camera using mobile_scanner (CameraX backend) on a rugged PDA (Symphony M1, MediaTek MT6761, Android 9). It works at first, ...
Score of 1
0 answers
67 views

I’m trying to build my Flutter application using Odevio to generate an iOS configuration build and access the iOS simulator. However, the build fails immediately during the preparation phase with the ...
Score of 0
0 answers
74 views

I’m hitting a severe frame drop / UI freeze issue on Flutter (v3.38+ / Impeller on Android API 34) that I can’t isolate. The issue happens when updating a uniform value inside a custom fragment shader ...
Score of 1
1 answer
81 views

I am building an editorial application in Flutter. I need to create real editable text boxes on a page. Each text box should: Use Flutter's native text editing capabilities; Allow typing, cursor, ...
Score of 0
2 answers
84 views

I am trying to create mobile Forex candle-stick chart similar to mobile phone MT4. what I want is as I pan either to the left or right, the Y-axis should use the highest high and lowest low price of ...
Score of -2
0 answers
68 views

I've tried to do like create a new project, reinstall podfile and still not works [!] Flutter (Channel [user-branch], 3.44.9, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.26200.9445], locale en-ID) [484ms] ! ...
Score of -1
1 answer
105 views

I am trying to setup Firebase AppCheck for my flutter app . I am calling activate in my app code await FirebaseAppCheck.instance.activate( webProvider: ReCaptchaV3Provider('recaptcha-v3-site-key'), ...
Score of -2
3 answers
115 views

we have a requirement that once user opens app his location tracking background service should start and it should keep tracking , but what we observe after some time background service automatically ...
Score of 1
0 answers
139 views

I am building a Flutter Android app using stream_video_flutter and stream_video_push_notification. I want incoming calls to behave similarly to WhatsApp: App is in the background or completely closed....
Score of -3
0 answers
109 views

I have an old Flutter project named kolam, which I originally developed using an older version of Android Studio (Panda). The original project was located at: C:\Users\velan\AndroidStudioProjects\...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
13355