Visitar URL original
Newest 'javascript' Questions - Stack Overflow
Skip to main content
The 2026 Annual Developer Survey Results Site is live— view the results here!

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of -7
0 answers
75 views

I'm looking for a way to split audio recordings in Audio Hijack Pro and rename them based on Spotify track changes and the according metadata. There was a similar thread some years ago but ...
Score of -5
0 answers
72 views

I'm currently in the process of developing an admin/approval panel for my Python webapp. Currently the app allows users to make Bank Time requests (for any overtime worked). Once the user submits this ...
Score of -4
0 answers
105 views

I have a React/-DOM (both ^18.2.0) project which I build with Yarn (1.22.19) and react-scripts (5.0.1). Within this project, I have a self-written UI library, which is also written in React (only ...
Score of -8
0 answers
64 views

I’m learning JavaScript, and I’m having trouble understanding a key concept about AJAX. I don’t understand when we should use AJAX and when we don’t need to use it. I’m confused about when it is ...
Score of -5
0 answers
67 views

I'm trying to get my program to sort six sets of two options (Name: _, Value: _) inside objects in order to figure out which of the twelve options scores highest. However on my path to get there, two ...
Score of -1
0 answers
122 views

How can I get the BPM of the currently playing Spotify track in an Electron/Node.js application? I'm building an Electron application using JavaScript and the Spotify Web API. I can already ...
Score of -4
1 answer
358 views

I have a searchQuery object with field names as keys and strings as values that I would like to use to .findMany() any document matching them in my MongoDb collection (using Node.js). However it isn't ...
Score of -2
1 answer
82 views

I retrieve the image URL with an Ajax request. The lightbox with the existing image is already opened, and my goal is to replace the existing image with the retrieved one. Neither I nor AI could find ...
Score of -7
0 answers
137 views

JSNice is ancient code, I used to just use the web API, but now it seems it's just gone. I haven't been able to find any form of support either. I now would like to run it or similar locally. Is this ...
Score of 0
2 answers
80 views

Setup: Blueprint of NextJS application npx create-next-app@latest test-not-found Modifying layout.tsx: ... + import Script from "next/script"; ... <head> + <script + ...
Score of -6
0 answers
114 views

I have a problem on my Macbook Air M5, I installed homebrew with HTTPS and PHP, I created a new bootstrap project, but when I load it in the navigator, it loads the CSS and JavaScript but it does not ...
Score of -10
4 answers
305 views

I’m building a web application that accepts Spotify track URLs. I need to extract the track ID from URLs such as: https://open.spotify.com/track/6rqhFgbbKwnb9MLmUQDhG6 How can I extract the track ID ...
Score of 0
0 answers
91 views

I have a SQL Server Always On Availability Group with one primary replica and one readable secondary replica. I want my Node.js application to send read-only connections to the secondary replica. I am ...
Score of 0
1 answer
95 views

I am developing a custom WebGL-accelerated media viewer in Vanilla JS using HLS.js (MediaSource API). When switching between multiple live video streams on a single-page layout, memory usage steadily ...
user avatar
Score of -3
0 answers
111 views

I have a React frontend connected to a FastAPI backend using WebSockets. The FastAPI application is running with multiple Uvicorn workers: uvicorn app.main:app --workers 4 The React client reconnects ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
168100